28 June 2011

Programming Note

I've basically been out of town the past week and am currently traveling this week.  This travel, plus some major issues in my personal life (my mom has cancer) have caused me to forego my normal posting.  RCB should have some scheduled posts this week, and I may post something at Allusions of Grandeur, but I doubt that I will feel like writing for this blog.  On the plus side, I've been able to get a ton of reading done in the past week+, so I should have a decent number of book reviews when everything gets back to normal.

2 comments:

  1. Have a bit of a break Simon, sometimes you just need to get away to clear your head.

    I'm sorry to hear about your mother, My best wishes for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, SP. I hope to get back to the wing of things next week.

    ReplyDelete