09 September 2011

A Rare Moment of Lucidity


Canalis [the woman George Clooney dumped for Stacey Keibler] hinted at her side of the story in her freewheeling chat with Chi.
"I'm a bit of a tomboy, but when it comes to love I am a doormat," she said. "I'm looking for men who can give me security."
The beauty added that she might have bad, unhealthy taste in guys. "I have always seen cold and controlled men as the right ones for me," she sniffed. "You have to accept that Prince Charming who is coming to save you is not going to happen -- it works against you." [Emphasis added.]

You don’t say.  Beautiful women find narcissistic assholes endearing?  Quelle surprise, non?  It turns out that Roissy Heartiste has been right all along, and now, in a rare moment of lucidity, a beautiful model confirms the truth that has heretofore only been taught in the shadowy corners of the internet:  chicks dig jerks.

As you were.

2 comments:

  1. My wife loves Clooney. My favorite movie is "The Perfect Storm," in which he drowns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sykes.1- I'll have to make a point of watching that sometime. I'd imagine I would enjoy seeing him drown as well.

    ReplyDelete