05 January 2013

Three Years of Hate


Ferdinand Bardamu is back for one last farewell.  He is releasing a book that contains a collection of In Mala Fide’s best blog posts, as presumably determined by the author.  I’ll be reading a copy shortly, and should have it reviewed within a week or two.  In the meantime, you can purchase a copy here.

Ferdinand Bardamu was, in my opinion, one the blogosphere’s best writers; he was certainly entertaining and often thought-provoking. His style was undeniably unique, and I’m still a little pissed that he hung up his spurs.  Furthermore, he was actually a pretty insightful thinker in his own right, and his nihilistic analysis spurred me to reconsider a lot of things, most especially my belief in the libertarian philosophy.

I’m sure most in the blogosphere will continue to miss him, but his book should make his departure a little more bearable.

1 comment:

  1. Dead Men Tell No Tales06 January, 2013 17:07

    I sometimes think about Ferdinand Bardamu. I wonder what he is up to. I am sure he is reading and commenting on most of the blogs he linked to but I wonder what handle he has now.

    ReplyDelete