02 May 2011

Programming Note

The trolls and haters have begun to frequent and comment on this blog and, frankly, I'm already starting to get sick of them.  As such, I am no longer allowing anonymous commenting.  Furthermore, all posts older than seven days will be moderated, so if you are commenting on an older post, it may take a while for your comment to appear on the blog.  Also, if you're reading this blog for the first time and wish to comment, you would do well to read the rules first.

2 comments:

  1. I have been considering doing this as well. I've been letting it ride in the interest of keeping things going, but a "rules of the blog" post and tighter commenting rules are long overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're probably more tolerant than I. I've just had a couple commenters that wouldn't let things go, so I figured now was as good a time as any to tighten my policy.

    ReplyDelete